USL 7.89% 17.5¢ unico silver limited

A couple of key things in here that I think people have missed...

1. 9,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3930

A couple of key things in here that I think people have missed over the last 2 years, when they think Todd does nothing.

In the past 2 years we have completed 5 transactions that consolidated this district for us. In that time our resource base (once Joaquin is converted to JORC) has undergone a 10x increase. In the same time the SOI has less than doubled and we have $13m COH ( yes their is future dilution from this transaction but that is still accretive given the biggest components only come if we mine the thing).

This shows how cheaply we have picked up ounces by focussing on M&A at the lows of the silver cycle and possibly also Argentina's cycle. This has clearly taken longer than Todd expected but that is the nature of the beast. Deals are hard and especially when you're not overpaying for them. But I have stood firm this whole time that this approach was the most valuable to shareholders.

Now we have a 160Moz AgEq resource base to work with and a huge land holding to start hitting with the drill bit.

We only need a few more economic discoveries/extensions before we reach critical mass and then Ag price and Argentina improving further as a jurisdiction will take us to glory

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add USL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.015(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $54.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $73.16K 423.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7620 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.48pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
USL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.