BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Since you are cross promoting I will give you my thoughts on TTI...

1. 2,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1923
    Since you are cross promoting I will give you my thoughts on TTI and why bud should never be interested. 
    Half year results out today. $14m market cap, with $50m p.a in revenue for the year made take a deeper look. Though I stopped reasonably quickly so no nit picking, please.
    Lots of Federal and State government contracts.
    Main issues are ; Been around for 8-9 years and experience little to no growth in last 4 years. Took a heavy lost in 2016 and broke even in 2017. 2018 saw an EBITDA of $3.4m p.a. and $600k NPAT. Management are on huge salaries of over $600k. The longer lasting LED lights is actually bad for the coys resales as there is a extremely limited market. 
    Although they have paid down debt over recent years, it remains a burden.
    Its just very difficult to see where the revenue growth will come from. Cant exactly switch off traffic lights and street lights to save on consumption!

BUD and lifx are in the opposite camp in so many ways. New and upcoming with an massive audience of clients globally, developing new and innovative changes to an ever changing market place.  And the same time saving money spent on energy and doing its part to save the planet.   

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.