BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Not very intelligent, reviews online are from customers so it's...

1. 7,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    Not very intelligent, reviews online are from customers so it's very important to gauge traction and the level. So with LIFX you have one in five disappointed in the product and most likely getting a refund of some sort. On the two employees i just had a gut feeling that moral and things like are downhill at Buddy so i thought has anyone commented on working at Buddy.

As i have previously worked in the ADF and the security industry  i know what happens when moral is down, meaning loss of productivity and goals not achieved due to in house problems. This is what seems to be happening at Buddy looking from the outside. Having 500k in sales from the last qtr and still have 500k in the next qtr means zero work or zero sales. In house problems start at the top and work it's down to the bottom but it always starts at the top. I have no doubt DM saying stuff like we will be drawing 250k revenue from LIFX in three years doesn't help anybody.

Anybody who has a job before or a few jobs will tell you moral and toxic environments are almost impossible to enjoy and achieve high goals. Also if people don't like working at your company you will lose talent and then the talent will tell others to stay away. 

Bentas can you handle the kitchen because you must  realize that at the moment the company is going bankrupt or needing to raise more cash, so therefore it has a chance of going into administration. Don't cry to me if that happens as I well know my money isn't safe.

Yeah I do think DM has been a naughty boy and works the system very well, all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.