BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Acquisition of LIFX and Share Placement, page-230

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    This is for those who are trying to get their heads around would I buy a smart bulb...
    AND for our CEO.

18 years ago a wrote a DB for well respected lighting company, and believe it or not that Company is still using the database unchanged to day.  
    Not my point.

The Company is very profitable and gets most of the premier contracts around town, I thought why? -  when there very large show room is not that busy?  I soon realized that they had formed great relationships with all the best home builders around town.  Those builders have allowances for LIGHTING in their contracts so every time a contract is signed they send the customers to the showroom to select their lights based on the home plans.  It is just like every home has solar panels budgets these days...

The point being (Dave) is, it is not the customer, it is the builder.  Builders now look for the point of difference and and also have best practices or governance. You can change the market beliefs, belief that a smart bulb is the only way forward against climate change, by forming those relationships with market change agents.

Sweating on 1 bulb is micro thinking...
    My opinion only, IT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.