BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Acquisition of LIFX and Share Placement, page-332

1. 2,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 700
    Your sentiment should be hold then. If you want to slowly offload your shares the best thing you could be doing is up-ramping or staying quiet. Whinging about how your stock is doing is not going to help your case is all im saying. Also if youre going to claim such a large holding I would like to see proof. If the pressure of this high risk / reward stocks is too much for you i suggest investing in companies which are already cash flow positive or have just achieved such milestones. I obviously hope for the sake of all of us that this "whale" happens as soon as possible but i dont doubt that theyre doing everything they can to do so. The meeting this friday will be interesting, also they still have not made any statement to change there cash flow predictions. When this happens, if it does, I expect the SP to be hit again even though we are all expecting it. There is a chance that dave still pulls a whale up onto this ship. We are at the start of the IOT era, hardest time to be investing as awareness / traction of this industry is still building. The big guys will set examples and then it will take off. ALL IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.