HCG 5.00% 1.9¢ helicon group limited

Ann: ACQUISITION OF MEDICAL DEVICES COMPANY , page-16

1. 2 Posts.
    Dear Investors, I am gratified by the positive support and unsolicited comments that are being made on this forum. I wanted to take this opportunity to explain what I, as LEI's Chairman, saw as our route forward. I have been incredibly fortunate in amassing a team to move this to fruition whom have a track record of many successes across this very medical sector. Great inventions and products are useless if they cannot be translated into ongoing and significant revenue streams that in turn are reflected by way of dividend and strong stock price. As a group, this is what we have done historically, and intend to do with thus new venture. My team and I intend to develop a significant and successful medical product enterprise, with our short to medium term achievements translating into great results for all of us. Over the last two decades, the group working on this project parlayed several of their medical inventions into household brand names that have turned over in excess of $1 billion. We have spent over three years preparing this for LEI's ASX debut, and have not only developed exciting products, but also built a hard working, committed and conscientious team that are second to none. We are dedicated to delivering not only a financial success for all involved, but also the opportunity to have been part of an Australian success story that should have Helicon product distributed globally. Of course, our agreement is subject to stockholder approval at the EGM, but once done, we intend to drive this to a level deserving of the product suite we have acquired. If anyone wishes to contact me, my telephone number is 0437777773. With warmest regards, Fabio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.