LOM 1.41% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ann: Acquisition of Merlin Diamond Project and A$23M Raise, page-28

1. 665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Well said @Frogtrader

We're no dead duck.

This quarter is one to watch re: Mothae and production numbers

Lulo is performing at best production numbers to date. One for the AGM - I noticed that we're kicking in another $3m for Lulo out of the recent cap raise SW - would be nice if you we're to elaborate in full here, as to me I think theres a missing piece to the puzzel - more info. In full. Please. As going by past endevours only monies from Lulo alluvials went back into the project - and you've been firm on that for a few years now...$64k question - does this $3m spend come with an increased % stake in Lulo too ?

Merlin - I'd rather leave the details on this one to others. Hard to tell exactly how much of a good deal they got on this one, all I can say is that at one point in time the Merlin asset had a mkt cap of around $200m. If SW and MK can do what they do best and deliver on an increased JORC, with some colour - theres no reason why the asset couldnt command a valuation of around this figure.

Although I'm disapointed at the dilution, I'm happy for SW to field an avalanche of questions on this stand alone issue. My personal target valuation(s) for LOM is as below:

Mothae - target valuation $80m
    Lulo/Alluvials + Kimberlite potential % ownership Angolan Assets bundle - target valuation $80m
    Merlin - if delivered on - conservative target valuation $80m+

3 continent assets - total target valuation: $240m or around 18c per share

At around these levels LOM would probably make it into the index, so retail buying would no longer be needed to support the stock.

Have a great week LOMets,

LB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $13.55K 193.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 259859 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.