LOM 9.52% 3.8¢ lucapa diamond company limited

I got more out of the post AGM discussion, which given that no...

1. 2,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    I got more out of the post AGM discussion, which given that no one turned up, gave a lot of time to speak to the directors, however in fairness I think private conversations should remain private.
    So, in regard to the AGM, there was a lot of blame thrown onto COVID for our woes,, probably a few times.
    As for the right to buy back part of Merlin for 3 x the expense,,I think it’s fair to assume that would be a lot of money.
    They will be in exploration phase there for about 18 months, so don’t go expecting miracles out of that anytime soon. But SW did state, if someone wants to give us that kind of money, we’d be delighted to take it. Plus the resource would beee to be worth over 1B to enable that to happen, so we’d have lots of cash and a great resource should it occur.
    There is lots of unexplored anomolies on the Merlin lease too which they are obviously hoping for some goodness to come out of.
    Expectations to resolution of the % negotiations don’t appear as imminent as most would hope.
    They intend to bulk sample 5 kimberlite targets this year, or potentially a couple more if things permit.
    Talks post AGM were a lot more upbeat than during.
    The chief geologist had the floor for a minute and he seems pretty sure they have multiple kinberlites giving us the alluvial riches we are getting.
    As to the pink being auctioned and in gerneral Safidico arrangement, the pink heart is being displayed at the Perth museum tomorrow night along with a rough 200ct plus type 2a.
    We don’t get the money straight from the cut and polish sales, it still goes back to the SML account.
    I think that’s about it really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.004(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $11.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 3.8¢ $26.23K 658.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67166 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 131794 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.