FEX 1.54% 32.0¢ fenix resources ltd

I think this deal will be followed by others. There really seems...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    I think this deal will be followed by others. There really seems to be more sense in acquiring the sheds and rail infrastructure if it Means he can utilise them for other surrounding projects. John called the dividend policy old and stated that it was put together whilst Fenix was focused on making its first profits, he went on to state that the company is now focused on growth. I believe that was a subtle way of saying the dividend will be reduced in the future. I would prefer to see the dividend halved and the stock price doubled, and some times that's a necessary sacrifice.

I sold around a year ago but I have been waiting for this announcement. Although I also speculate that this deal alone, isn't the game changer we all were waiting for, I think this is a major step towards the transition from the Fenix that I held to the growth stock that it could be.

But regardless, I bought back in today, I simply can't see how this can be viewed as a negative. Fenix just fixed its biggest problem.

It has a low p/e earnings ratio and now has a grasp on longevity.

I look forward to future communications with you all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $222.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 32.5¢ 31.5¢ $367.0K 1.146M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 293991 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 12746 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.