FEX 4.69% 30.5¢ fenix resources ltd

Ann: Acquisition of Mid-West Iron Ore and Port Assets, page-65

1. 1,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1699
    You guys make for interesting reading. I dont agree with Jayneen when he says Rob had to go. Learning from, and to live with alternative view points is a strength of leadership. Getting rid of those who challenge others is a weakness. Look no further than Putin or Trump to see where weakness leads. I agree with Mal in that we overpaid for Newhaul and also that we over remunerate senior executives. As far as the latest deal goes there's a lot of merit in the deal and what Jayneen says. For instance if there are 20Mt of the two iron ore products, thats a 15 year LOM. Hopefully we can plan to start mining it in around 12-18 months. The port (leases to other companies) initially trucking of ours and 3rd party products, and any future use of the railway might be very lucrative given WA govt is spending $300 million on it, to increase its handling capacity by 10 Mtpa. I like it that the share price is rising as I think it should. I like it that occasionally as Mal ooints out, it gets checked. It seems to be a mirror of your counterpoints of view. That's healthier than being blindsided by a Putin or Tump.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $219.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.0¢ $274.8K 894.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 292300 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 2267 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.