FEX 4.69% 30.5¢ fenix resources ltd

As a long term holder I struggle to understand the negative...

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    As a long term holder I struggle to understand the negative comments from others. If you don't like the way the company is being run, or their strategy......why hold the shares, and why waste your time whining about it. Just stop following this thread and find some other stock to follow.

John the Rugby player........wow that really sticks it up him. He must lie in bed worried every night after those terrible accusations. Rugby.....the game they play in heaven......Rugby, the game played predominantly by well educated, well connected, professional people. If only John also played Golf we would all be retired by now........

Personally I'd prefer that John and his team continued to make bold calls and diversify in to other areas of growth. Transport company?? This works for me as the current fleet is probably the most efficient trucking entity globally. This part of Australia is extremely rich in resources and all will require shipping to a port or rail head via a trucking fleet. Lets start talking lithium, copper, basalt, and a myriad of other resources that need shipping to a port. I'd be extremely happy to take a small clip of each tonne shipped.

Scorpion hasn't gone anywhere though I would like to see some traction at some point soon.......nice to have that option locked away for some time in the future.

I've been in for years having purchased in at 4 cents. I'd be very happy to see the dividend cut significantly providing that the company moves in to become more of a growth stock. 4 - 5% return on a $1 to $2 share works well for me.......for many, many years to come rather than just the few years left at Iron Ridge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $219.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.0¢ $274.8K 894.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 292300 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 2267 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.