ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1721
    Hi Elnuto, I tried to edit my earlier post but exceeded the time limit. So here goes again. Happy to help a fellow investor. Here's the link to the webinar that outlines the pending purchase: If that doesn't work I watched it on youtube so easy enough to search for. Looks like a good deal to me though the timeline to production from Shine could be a while. The port looks good to me with WA Govt spending $300 million to increase port throughput by 10Mtpa. Our storage and haulage capabilities will immediately add value and cash flow. LOM of this acquisition will be 15 years. It's low grade at 58% so the blending process with Iron Ridge high grade needs sorting, infrastructure put in place, and the mining village (that comes with the purchase may need establishing near the Shine mine. I'm guessing 12-18 months as a rough timeframe but I'm certainly no expert. Welbon indicated the hope it would take the same time as Iron Ridge. As far as divi goes he did say the dividend policy is dated and people want capital growth. With the cash we have I suspect a dividend more around the 3-4c mark, conserving cash for Capex spending. A dividend in this range, remembering past dividends were 50-80% of profit) would still leave a substantial amount of cash to meet said Capex. In a normal year, by October which is divi payment time, we'd normally have over $100 million cash, and the divi would cost over $20 million. Obviously this year the cash in hand will decrease as this purchase proceeds but with $10 million cash up front, immediate costs may not substantially decrease free cash

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.015(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $201.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ $504.6K 1.767M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 329727 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 17490 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.