QPM 0.00% 3.3¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Ann: Acquisition of Moranbah Project, page-130

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    All for contrary opinion, but I wouldn't exactly classify this announcement as a 'doozy' or as 'fluff'. They've secured supply for the project via themselves and not a third party for the main energy consumption of the project and thus vertically integrated it into their supply chain. This is very critical, particularly for financiers who demand guarantees and derisking elements. If you listen to the webinar, in the first 30 seconds SG makes it out that this is the "cure" as such for unlocking value for shareholders, IMO meaning this is one of, if not the final box tick for funds to come along. Probably waiting on an updated DFS too. Recent gas projects similar to QPMs have been acquired for 300-400m and aren't even in production... So I would highly disagree that the ann is of little significance. I agree with the timeframes too - its the one thing you can definitely criticise management on, but they are heading into uncharted territory being the first to market in this kind of field, delays would be expected. I definitely agree with your comment regarding patience too - and I have said previously in this thread the same thing, the reality is QPM wont be in production until early 2026 and that isn't even at full scale yet. Much patience necessary, but I definitely believe this year will have excitement to it with further equity announcements, updated DFS, progress surrounding Moranbah and most importantly, FID which SG believes will be here end of year. GL fellas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $93.14K 2.823M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 4272498 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 143598 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.