FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Quite frankly, I wouldn't want to be out of this company now if...

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    Quite frankly, I wouldn't want to be out of this company now if they get a bonanza drill result, not with a 4.5 mtpa plant worth north of $200m bought for less than $30m - so, c'mon little birdy, one hole, just one big mother of a drill result of a hole, and there will be lift off. I've got dreams of this reaching $1 one day, we can all dream eh!

The risk/reward here, at the moment, given the Lithium in the back pocket, and their previous gold drilling success, would seem to lean toward the upside. But it is a small cap, and so the risks are heightened, so I can understand some prudent more conservative investors wanting to wait for results, including drilling, and gold production. The chartists may also want to wait for the 10 day EMA move above the 35 day EMA with some conviction also.

As for me though, well I've been around for 9 or 10 years now in this stock, so long I've lost count, and I've done ok over the years, probably more by luck than anything else, given this stocks history. So I'm here still, and took up about half my allotment in the capital raising, it's all the spare cash this pensioner had at the time. If I'd been smart, I would have sold some the dog AJM at 7c before it went into administration, but at times I'm not that smart.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.