TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

I don't think there is any dollar value involved. If it was...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    I don't think there is any dollar value involved.
    If it was so.....they would have notified.
    Maybe some kind of non-material arrangement.

Ken Nilsson said....
    “I believe that Troy shareholders should be very excited about the exploration potential at Karouni"

Yes not so excited.....but perhaps maybe some ray of light at the end of the tunnel.

Now Mr. Jones & Mr. Stern should use there connections and gather support from big money.....aka institutional holders. Or else how do they justify their director fees. At least Ken Nilsson works all the time at the mine site.....lives in a not so nice environment....gets his hands dirty. (Have to admit Ken Nilsson and Eric Olsen have accomplished a wonderful job.)
    We are not the one who can make the share price go up or down. They are ...........the big institutions......had TRY strong institutional support the share price would not be 10-11c. Way higher.

I am guessing after the next Quarterly report, TRY will have enough strong data to sit down with the institutions. If the debt is paid from cash flow , it may encourage some institution to put new money for exploration. Everyone likes to make money.
    Next 3 months will be interesting.......especially the next quarterly report.

I am cautiously bullish on TRY now.
    I was once hyper bullish and lost a fortune. More money than my combined losses in the markets.
    I didn't expect TRY to survive. However they did and paid off lot of Investec Debt, reduced trade creditors all the while delivering their gold into the ridiculous hedge. (Going through annual report of many other junior miners it is quite normal to have trade creditors from AUD $25-30 Million dollars at any given time. TRY's creditor debt is a little higher because of past mishaps)

In the next 3 months a lot of valid TRY concerns will be dealt with.
    Until then I will be buying this 10-12c level.

I can only think with no debt to pay....selling gold at the spot price....much lower AISC than before.....cash flow invested in exploration.........then all things being equal.....better days ahead.
    Just for God's sake the Gold price doesn't collapse. We will be happy with USD$ 1200.
    My whole investment in gold price is based on USD $1200. I strongly believe that the price will bounce above 1200. Under 1200 is like a beach ball under the water......as long as the force is applied it will stay there ...the moment force weakens it bounces above water.
    Right now shorting gold has become an extremely crowded trade. These shorts must be bought back.
    Last night another mini attack....1196 to 1186 then again covered to 1198. At some point the big money will squeeze the shorts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.