MEI 0.00% 15.5¢ meteoric resources nl

Is this just being deliberately naive? Why did you share the...

1. 3,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12481
    Is this just being deliberately naive?

Why did you share the table and not the one i presented which showed 60%. I also stated several times that these were for demonstration purposes only until we had the recoveries. Now we do.

MEI concentrate 3.PNG

"We don't know how MEI will recover. So the orange columns are just for illustration purposes only.
    I have just placed 60% across all the elements as a demonstration. Note* when you get the recovery information back having low La and Ce recoveries is favourable - it means you don't dilute your final concentrate basket with low value elements."

Also, i opted to compare it too other companies such that i wasn't accused of cross-promoting or being biased.

You also obviously didn't read the explanation of how recoveries work to derive concentrate value.
    Good thing about the recoveries is cerium recovers poorly and increases the percentage element make-up of the other elements this is a good thing for MEI. The Dy, Tb recoveries don't actually make much difference because they are very low percentage in the head grade.

Anyways, here's the updated table which shows how much 1kg of the product would sell for based on the recoveries (now that they are reported). This does assume they are able to beneficiate it to 92% concentrate level which should be possible.

MEI concentrate 4.PNG

As mentioned previously, the project is low on the contained dy and tb as a percentage of it's head grade and thus most of the revenues in the concentrate basket is driven by Nd, Pr followed by Tb, Dy.

Again if you'd like me to post the IXR figures as a comparison. (which were in the embedded link post anyways. But for comparison here they are.

IXR concentrate 11.PNG

All this means is for every kg of product sold that IXR's is more valuable.
    Where MEI will have an advantage is on it's head grade. i.e. it could have the same size front end designed circuit and get a lot more tonnes out the back end.

Theoretically, this would mean MEI having potential for a lower AISC and/or more revenues (based on producing more tonnes.

@tubedisasters tagging you here in response to you requesting the updated revenue concentrate value on the other one.

SF2TH
    Last edited by setfire2thehive: 20/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $308.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $718.6K 4.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1333518 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 107024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.