MEI 0.00% 15.5¢ meteoric resources nl

Couple inaccuracies. 1) You can't actually block someone from...

1. 3,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12481
    Couple inaccuracies.

1) You can't actually block someone from seeing your posts - so you've got me blocked and haven't figured that out.

2) discuss the stock and not the poster.

3) You get paid on the tonnes you process not the tonnes you mine and I did point this out, explaining that the higher head grade means you produce more tonnes.

"Where MEI will have an advantage is on it's head grade. i.e. it could have the same size front end designed circuit and get a lot more tonnes out the back end.

Theoretically, this would mean MEI having potential for a lower AISC and/or more revenues (based on producing more tonnes." i.e. If you design a front end circuit to process 10mtpa. With a head grade 3/4 times higher you could get 3-4 times more tonnes processed out the back end.

I indicated that this would theoretically mean (as no studies to prove the underlying opex.) that this would mean more revenue per annum and potentially more profit.

"Theoretically, this would mean MEI having potential for a lower AISC and/or more revenues (based on producing more tonnes."

Both of these are evidenced in Post #:65381443 and subsequently re-enforced in Post #:65382843

For clarity, MEI's head grade mean they would produce more tonnes of product out the back end if utilising the same designed circuit. i.e. IXR would have ~4000tpa @ $46usd/kg MEI could have 12,000tpa @ 30usd/kg.

That is how you calculate revenue, on the tonnes of the end product x the price you would receive from it.
    One could review any study which confirms this.

4) Stop making this an argument against me and other stocks. We both hold this now and the credibility of both of our points is being diluted by a pent up agenda to basically try and discredit anything i factually say. Even when it's good about the company you supposedly own.

5) if IXR was in the same phase as MEI i'd potentially own a lot more MEI from a RvR perspective. The 2years ahead in development, downstream and magnet ip for me personally warrants them both good RvR on the different cycle of asset.

SF2TH
    Last edited by setfire2thehive: 20/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $308.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $718.6K 4.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1333518 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 107024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.