MEI 0.00% 15.5¢ meteoric resources nl

Valid and astute points that I agree with regarding the sulphate...

1. 3,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12481
    Valid and astute points that I agree with regarding the sulphate consumption.

There are a few other levers that can be pulled. The results of recovery under the neutral pH are actually quite good. Meaning they probably don't need acid dosing to make it viable, but like others in the space mild acid dosing can now be investigated to optimise the met extraction.

I.E they can now look at optionality of leaching under lower pH 1/2/3/ and compare results. as in, will improved recoveries be worth the added cost of the acid. This may or may not include varying the acid type utilised as this can also improve recoveries across the element suite. this in turn may lower the required dose of ammonium sulphate

the other aspect will be looking at targetting individual elements for better yields. The Ce not recovering well is very good. The key in increasing the value of the end product will be trying to increase the Nd/Pr recoveries and maybe the Dy/Tb without the La and Ce improving.

As people can see 60% of the revenue is driven by the Nd and 15% by Pr. so improving these recoveries will have the largest impact on revenue. doubling the Tb recovery (100% recovery) would add $3usd. Vs Nd recovery at 100% would add $6usd to the revenue.

both play a significant factor but I see the optimisation being tailored to the Nd/Pr given the composition of them in the final product.

Although these points are important, I think the Key long term deliverables for me now is drilling the resource to required compliance levels and also confirming metallurgical consistency across the tenement package.

This especially important as the optimisation comments consumption rates etc etc are currently relative to the area the composite samples. other areas may be even better.

Confirmation of this in the future will be a fairly substantive de-risk in ensuring practical viability.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $308.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $718.6K 4.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1333518 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 107024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.