MEI 0.00% 15.5¢ meteoric resources nl

Noted and it's a good point to compare initial met work as well....

1. 3,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12481
    Noted and it's a good point to compare initial met work as well.

The initial work was on conditions similar to MEI. Neutral pH. quick leach (15 min agitated and 30mins static i believe)
    Hence the comment that the ammonium sulphate consumption was lower under those conditions. later work had the h2s03 at 5-10g/L dosing.

initial met work.PNG

average recoveries of both salt only and neutral pH vs the acidic dose for reference.

Interestingly other companies have found that the acid dosing makes/made no improvement so will be interesting to see what happens here. As mentioned, the leaching results are almost solid enough to not warrant acid dosing.

My understanding as to why others opt for a minor acid dosing is 2 fold.

1) Does the cost of the dose improve the recoveries enough to warrant the expense. as it helps to deal with the variability of the ore across the resource.

2) If there's a few patches of low ionic but high colloidal it was better to have a mild acid dose and smooth out expected throughput.
    salt only desorption.PNG

Got a phonecall with the team later - let me know if there's any burning platforms relating to MEI.
    Just gleaning strategy moving forward, key risks and mitigating plans, some detail about mining licences. etc etc. More for me to catch up on what has transpired over last 3 months in 30 minutes as opposed to another 3hr deep dive.

SF2TH
    Last edited by setfire2thehive: 21/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $308.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $718.6K 4.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1333518 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 107024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.