EXR 0.00% 9.9¢ elixir energy limited

Ann: Acquisition of Qld Gas Asset, page-180

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I have spent a lot of time reading the outstanding analysis and modelling of @OilGasPlanning in the last few months since the above post. Balanced that against the others in our region.

Again thank you for the valuable education.

The view that it is likely a combination of Jade, TMK/Talon and Elixir all producing and delivering through a short overland pipeline to China is what interests me immensely.

My questions to all on this forum..

1. what is Neil’s view on this probability ( has stated more the merrier) Go alone or join the trifecta? Does anyone know or are we in the dark?
    2. How does the Petro China mou with TMK sit in this 3 way combination if it eventuates. TMK just completed and excellent drilling program and are looking good. And have Talon involved as well.
    3. Jade whom we are all around in terms of location appears to have a very good prospective resource (OGP may release a model soon, I do respect how much work goes into it but please do) and is it possibly in our reach as a JV or take over?

4. Can we get top value for our investment without the others or with one or the other?

Please give us all your thoughts whilst we are waiting on our next update.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $112.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4636 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 13000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.