EXR 0.00% 9.9¢ elixir energy limited

Honestly reading and digesting your work is no trouble but more...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Honestly reading and digesting your work is no trouble but more of a learning pathway for myself @OilGasPlanning.

The release of Jades modelling by you today is appreciated and really fascinating.
    I have commenced my due diligence on it and this will take more time( because it is so detailed)but it's appears a very promising resource.

I'm keen to put this up against the reissued Elixir model you mention in the post above whenever you are able to complete and publish.

Yesterday I posed some questions to the forum for my own interest.
    Your response about Neil having a good handle on the strategic options available is in tune with others like @tui.
    In reality Neil and the team will need to keep these options under wraps, so us retail holders will have to continue with the trust of our management to deliver in due course.

Thank you again.

On todays update it is clear and pleasing that the company is steadily ticking off the necessary steps required and are on track to flow gas in the not to distant future to monitor and measure.

Furthermore another good drill outcome with Big Slope 2 that will be apppraised over the coming months.

All in all we are looking more and more promising with no real concerns in my view, just patience allowing the time required notwithstanding the weather conditions confronting the team over the next few months or so.

I get that not all here are invested or big on the H2 but I have some strong confidence that we will receive an update on the Gobi H2 soon which will be the best one so far.

Reading what has been provided publicly to date suggests to me that this potential Teir 1 project is flying under the radar due to not having the daily, weekly publicity that other arguably less prospective projects are receiving in Aus and other parts of the World. It is proven that Japanese companies and their government are generally quiet on their intentions and prefer actions to speak louder than words. But this shouldn't be seen as not being passionate and forthright in achieving their ultimate goals.
    Simply if the measurements that are being recorded meet or exceed expectations then watch out as the large appetite for H2 in a very close location would suggest even to the most pessimistic that the project has a future.

All in my view with my rosy glasses on!!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $112.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 204780 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 13000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.