MLS 4.76% 2.2¢ metals australia ltd

I have penned an open letter for all of us and if you guys...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I have penned an open letter for all of us and if you guys proofread this and signed this for me please.

'Dear Gino,

what have you done this week? These tricks may have worked in 1998, but Gino?, it's almost 2020 mate?.
    First the Monday Trading Halt with the pending announcement which I had initally thought was a typo, then the anxious 2 days of waiting which got the whole MLS community talkin' again, came Wednesday and the volunterily suspension when I was counting the stars and braced myself for the worst, then the announcement itself which came across as cheap as the Wonton soup in Chatswood or Eastwood mall, or the ones in Northbridge on Roe street. And if that wasn't enough, today Yacheng or Bruham lost his shirts and sold his 25 thousands shares for 0.2c and spoiled the whole fcukin broth.

Gino, we want you to know that we still with you mate and we still support you and trust in you to turn this ship around, we haven't got much choice anyway. But next time when we go in Trading Halt, can it be because of a ripper annoucement regarding Lac Rainy please? Something like 'we have an Offtake agreement, or JV, we've got the finance sorted, we have an American End User group who wants our Beautiful clean Graphite, we sweet as!!

Anyway, take care Gino and we look forward to future announcemets, we know how hard is it to please everyone.

Your faithfully

Donatella Versace'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $15.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $71.83K 3.203M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 345397 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 618660 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ 762865
Last updated 15.57pm 21/05/2024 ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.