IME 0.00% 40.5¢ imexhs limited

I am a bit indifferent to this transaction, I don’t think it’s...

1. 1,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    I am a bit indifferent to this transaction, I don’t think it’s of massive benefit but it does clean up the company structure and legacy issues

the thing that stands out for me is Doug Flynn / Damien Banks and Doug lingard all of whom have bought substantial amounts on market over the last year don’t gain anything from it and would only be losers if it was terrible for IME share price. They are clearly all supporting.

If they think it’s a sensible step to unpick the past and allow the forward SaaS focus not to be clouded. Also they have talked about a pipeline of bigger on prem deals coming back after Covid. Maybe this is in anticipation of not needing to do more confusing split revenue transactions if they have a deal pipeline split by origination across the two companies.

if all the directors had their hands in the honey pot I would be against this but the company is only owned by German and Jorge.

Doug Flynn is no dummy and I think now is holding over $1m of stock he paid for with his own cash. I don’t think he would be allowing unless on balance in the med-longer term it’s a positive move for holders, or at least not negative.

also doesn’t change in the slightest the upcoming launch of VET / Dental and pathology Saas which with Aquila is let’s face it what we are interested in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16705 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 1274 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.