TNY 1.25% 8.1¢ tinybeans group ltd

This is my take on the situation:The recent quarterly results...

1. 1,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    This is my take on the situation:

The recent quarterly results were poor. A YoY growth rate of 12% can't possibly justify the company's present valuation, let alone last November's valuation where the share price just got out of control. I accept the commentary that some of this quarter's deals will show up in next quarter's results, and this had better be the case, because we have now lapped the easy YoY comparisons that ended with the Q1FY19 comp, and probably won't be having YoY growth rates of 70-100% anymore. If it doesn't speed up soon, the next quarterly could show flat YoY growth. Subscription revenue growth is very solid and I hope subscriptions become the main component of revenue eventually because it's more predictable. I'm really not sure what kind of overall YoY revenue growth rates to expect from this point forward.

I think the acquisition of Red Tricycle is a total game-changer. I actually think it is a better business than Tinybeans, and we are getting it for a steal. The acquisition also has the effect of "fixing" the stock valuation, which without the acquisition, is too high, and it improves profitability.

With the share price currently trading below $2, I doubt the SPP will be taken up by many punters. I'm not sure whether to buy now on this share price weakness given the low visibility of revenue, but if the price goes down even a bit more, I'll say it's worth a gamble given what the CEO said about the current quarter.

At 8X revenue (of the combined company), it's much better value than it was a couple of months ago, but the revenue growth rate going forward is a big unknown!!! Has anyone modeled revenue for upcoming quarters????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $11.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.1¢ 8.0¢ $29.41K 365.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 74728 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.