AD1 0.00% 0.5¢ ad1 holdings limited

Been doing some further looking into what you have said. Most of...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Been doing some further looking into what you have said. Most of what you have posted is part of the reason invested when I did my research. AD1 is up 4-5x the team which Smedley is part of have done a great job building a great foundation. Now that they have also delivered on their first EPS accretive acquisition.

I would like to see this acquisition funded if required by some good new funds or other family offices. I always like to see a micro cap shareholder base expand especially when the Top 20 own so much! Either way it’s such a small amount I have no concerns that the company have covered off from multiple options! I’m sure our Major shareholder Michael would have loose change in his top draw let alone the Smedley Family Office to more than cover any funding needs.

The important thing for me is that the management team and board is delivering on everything they said they would from the Chairman’s speech from the 2019 AGM.

Sabine have you checked out the other ASX listed company the Smedley’s are in RSH up 4x since they took over... makes me very comfortable!

If AD1 can deliver 100% revenue growth for FY2021 IMO DYOR that would mean we should be at 15-20 cents plus share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.486M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 10350199 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4467545 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.