AD1 0.00% 0.5¢ ad1 holdings limited

Ann: Acquisition of SaaS platform Art of Mentoring, page-37

1. 18,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3911
    Hi Runandjump, I only looked at RSH a little to find some opinion on Nicholas Smedley - and mainly gathered there are a lot of large holders there who are also connected to the Carlton Football Club ..... (further research into both entities is on my ‘to do list’ for later )..

I looked for connections to CFC here too to see if Michael Norster was also linked, but he does appear to be.
    Interestingly (although possibly irrelevant ), he has been involved with several energy companies though.... which caused me to wonder if he is connected in any way to PowerClub (which just signed with Ad1 on 21/09/20 [see here] through his business, ‘Green Generation’ (a private group which owns “electricity retailer Blue NRG and renewable energy developer and risk manager GG Renewable Energy.”*)

...as said likely irrelevant, but in case anyone is interested here are a few more background links;

[29/05/18 ; *Appointment of Michael Norster ]
    According his appointment notice, as well as being major holder in Potentate Investments -whose company USS - AD1 acquired on March 22 last year [see my other post with the relevant timeline in the spoiler] he has been involved with at least two conglomerate energy businesses.
    .. “Michael Norster has been and is the major driving force in forming a number of successful, start up, Australian businesses.

Michael founded the Australian Energy group of companies that traded under the name Powerdirect in 1997.
    He was the major shareholder in that group from ASX listing in 2001 until its completed sale to Ergon Energy in early 2006.

He is the founder and executive chairman of the Green Generation group of private companies which commenced in 2010.
    The group owns electricity retailer Blue NRG and renewable energy developer and risk manager GG Renewable Energy.

In addition to ApplyDirect, Michael was also the seed investor in the information technology recruitment company Primex Solutions Pty Ltd.
    He has assisted in the formation and establishment of one of Australia’s largest telecommunications carriers Axicorp Pty Ltd (which became Primus Telecommunications) and was a director and shareholder in Hotkey Internet Services Pty Ltd (all now a part of Vocus Communications).

Michael is also the controller of Potentate Investments Pty Ltd, which is the holder of 11.39% of ApplyDirect's voting shares and the Company's largest single shareholder.“

see also [Linkedin]

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.486M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 10350199 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4462545 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.