ACU 0.00% 6.8¢ acumentis group limited

Don't worry, I'll be sticking around for a while (for our mutli...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Don't worry, I'll be sticking around for a while (for our mutli bagger to be)!

That chart is both super helpful for my knowledge & greatly interesting. It's funny that even after all of the rebranding from LMW to ACU we are still at the lowest multiple that we have ever been at, granted we see an EBITDA of $8m at 30/6. I think that the narrative will change once we see a solid business update.

Almost feels like someone is trying to keep the price down at the moment - resistance band of 1.2m shares (albeit small $ value) wiped clean at 3:32pm. I was only aware of Glen White Superfund selling down, but had suspected that most of his shares were gone at this point, based on the 'cease of substantial holder' announcement from a while ago. On the upside though, we now also have someone accumulating plenty of shares at the same time. I suspect that its the same person who has a buy order of 1m shares in right now.. Hopefully strong hands.

I will leave you to your holiday! guess it is school holidays, so you probably well and truly have your hands full at the moment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 30555 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.