GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Its always been my belief EVs will takeover ICEs, the factor was...

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3850
    Its always been my belief EVs will takeover ICEs, the factor was battery cost. That problem has been solved. The evidence is tesla cars on the streets. Tesla is under direct competition at the high and middle markets and winning. Baac and Byd can beat the lower market against the traditional automakers in china already.
    Paddle and motor bikes are already being replaced by ebikes. Evergrande is aiming to be the largest EV producer, bigger than VW. The refinery cost is eating up oil profit. The supply of lithium chemicals need to double just to fill demand. Battery grade under supply, technical oversupply. Technical grade is being converted to battery grade to save time. The cost is comparable to spod. This part of the equation is not talked about......the journalists/ analysts forgot on purpose.

There're two parts.
    1. The banks that have investments in oil companies can't get out. The oil share value will go to zero if they tried. They need to con people into buying. they are spending big to do so. The Chinese want lithium. The Chinese and oil banks work together.
    2. The Chinese start up lithium mines with cash from the banks, putting miners into debt. The banks drive down SP to support their oil investments. The chinesse drives down lithium chemicals prices, strangles the miners and get the already built mines cheap.....not every bank is stupid, they take up positions for the coming battery revolution.

A40 fell into the trap of relying on chinese money and contracts. A40 is effectively broke. Gxy as a major shareholder, allows A40 to use a French credit facility it currently doesn't need. If A40 still can't manage itself, GXY takeover management, keeping employees and A40 shareholders in a new reorganized company. A40 pays interest and principal on the credit facility. If A40 defaults, gxy effectively buys out A40 with the credit facility and employees keep their jobs, A40 becomes a satellite. Korea and Japan gets supply, which was under Chinese contracts. Galaxy has koreans, Japanese and European financial backers. As Martin said, money is not an issue.
    The banks shorting are chinese connected, the banks supporting GXY are competing for supply with china.
    Sqm can't expand in chile, they need to drive competitors down and buy up cheap, they work with the chinese, the sale to Tianqi ring a bell, position in kdr.
    My tin hat on. The cash, earnings and assets is worth more than SP, mtC alone.
    The shareholders in pls are competitors of the company, posco is the only one supporting at real value. Min and gangfeng wants market control....Alb gave them the sparrow.
    Last edited by regal: 28/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.