ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2896
    re: Ann: Acquisition of shares by Landbridge ... ever since NHC and EIT became s/h, the future of WCL has been in their hands.
    whilst the conduct of WCL business was going in the direction they agreed upon, they were happy.
    when Petro bid fell over (because of Chinese stuffing them around) the Board of WCL (in essence controlled by NHC and EIT) decided to take charge of the direction of WCL.
    Hence mgt and Board changes, and concentration on effecting a true business strategy in form of GSA.

And we are now more than ever in the hands of NHC and EIT.
    those two s/h have 30% approx.
    L/B goes no where without their acceptance.

what L/B is trying to do now, is to build up a stake big enough to block another bidder, and big enough to force WCL board to provide them with due diligence, and serious enough to get WCL to wait for f&*%$ slow Chinese govt approvals process.

and to be sure, many, many s/h will follow the recommendations of the board. So that 30% block will be well over 50% block.

so L/B might be able to mop up some smaller parcels, but will have extreme difficulty getting over 50% imho.
    just look at Mirrabooka with 5m shares for example - off the top of my head, I simply could not see them taking action contrary to that recommended by the WCL board.

so in summary, I reckon we will see L/B causing WCL to negotiate a deal.

BUT - I can say it is my understanding that the Board (30% held by NHC and EIT) stated that 36c is "MANIFESTLY INADEQUATE" !!!!!

and that has been repeated over and over.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.