USL 3.23% 15.0¢ unico silver limited

Morning all.I have personally found this BOD give a solid...

1. 4,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6358
    Morning all.
    I have personally found this BOD give a solid forward outlook within their announcements.
    Anything in between will be a repeat or clarification of what has already been stated.
    For those you,(like myself I might add) that would like to chat with members of management on a somewhat regular basis,
    You may feel a little disappointed.
    I do know that the change in politics has had an impact on previous schedules and understandably.
    What we have now is all out in the open and all reported.

I have stated my hopes, (not too optimistically I hope) of what I see incoming.
    Without a repeat in my own posting, the next major catalyst will be the commencement of drilling.
    Over the past 7-8 months during the hold ups to our progress, we have been supported by a rising Gold & Silver price.
    During the past month or so we have the cyclical tax balancing of portfolios of which I have taken advantage but this time postpones any further appreciation until the new financial year.

Looking at how the chart has strengthened in the past weeks, I expect to see some decent moves incoming again for both Gold &Silver.

Now we put that together with an upcoming drill program and we have a perfect storm imho.
    Yes we have had some long quiet periods in the wait here but I for one am not put off by the potential.

As I have said many times, patience is the key on the hunt for a growth phase that I see we are now on the doorstep and imminently.

If you want to get in touch with them, I find a ph call the best option but like any ph number in public places like the asx, they are subject to scams and rubbish sales stories so make sure you leave a message or don't bother.
    If I receive a call from numbers I don't recognise, I make them leave a message to verify their integrity.
    No message? no time wasted.
    Message? I return the call.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards, Wack

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add USL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $44.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $12.62K 82.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 125851 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 61236 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
USL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.