AMX 2.90% 33.5¢ aerometrex limited

Lot's of positives for AMX from this deal.I think this agreement...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Lot's of positives for AMX from this deal.

I think this agreement will allow Eagleview to gracefully exit the competitive AU airborne market. SFI datasets and customers likely rolled into AMX's metromap service.

Eagleview got what they wanted out of 2018 Spookfish with the transfer of patented camera tech. I liked where the camera tech was going, and was keen to see if the concept could be cost effectively applied to higher performance platform than a Piper Aztec.

Interestingly: the Australian Spookfish/Eagleview Aztec fleet was active in Australia until the end of March. Covid-19 impact, or some other disruption to SFI / EV airborne operations? The bigger players are still active.

I think this AMX - Spookfish deal is too cheap to include transfer of aviation assets (or taxable losses from the ex SFI company). If it does: it's extremely good value.

Positives for AMX:

Eagleview's AU datasets and the Eagleview customer base rolled into AMX.

AMX getting exposure to Eagleview's tools, including AI, (at a fraction of the cost NEA paid for Pushpin.)

AMX potentially getting increased access to US via Eagleview for their 3D work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $31.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 33.5¢ 33.0¢ $10.57K 31.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21938 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.