CPM 4.35% 12.0¢ cooper metals limited

This is a bargain pickup for Cooper considering tenement EPM...

1. 1,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    This is a bargain pickup for Cooper considering tenement EPM 28905 hosts well known Vandium, Molybdenum with silver and zinc mineralisation in the outcropping Cretacous Toolebuc formation. This tenement is in the Vanadium Country around Julia Creek.

I know the area very well, especially for the Vanadium and Moly mineralisation. There has been quite a bit of historic drilling done on that tenement by BHP, Toolebuc Resources, Exco and Paradigm Resources among others.

I have masses of historic data sets covering the area and will share some of it here. The Vanadium/Moly is comparable to the Richmond Vanadium julia creek digs. Do a web search on title it " Vanadium Julia Creek" and you will see how significant a pick up this could be. It's very hard to find any Vanadium ground throughout Australia.

BHP drilled the Lognford Project for IOCG systems and they drilled that arc mag anomaly in the 30+ years ago, and it was positive for Cu, however the price of copper was considerably less than now. They were chasing another Ernest Henry deposit back then.There is a lot of data out there. Needs a modern Geophysical and exploration approach to locate a potential massive orebody. The data points to it, from my interps of the old data sets.

I am surprised Copper landed the granted ground in view of the details of the deal. Very lucky they got it, I know the seller.

The good news is the Application tenement would come under the QLS mines dept new incentives for hunters of Critical Minerals, Vandium being one of them. The incentive allows for a 5 year rent free term providing work is done on the ground after grant. Cheap as chips exploration considering the data available.

Good work Ian Warland! In the meantime, more drilling soon, with some Lab assays soon, I expect some exciting results from the geological drilling completed recently.

Cheers
    HR

No advice given or intended, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $9.403M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $7.608K 63.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105200 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ 188700
Last updated 13.41pm 02/05/2024 ?
CPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.