STK 4.17% 11.5¢ strickland metals limited

Morning all.@BarmanI can only assume that, right at the time...

1. 4,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6236
    Morning all.
    @Barman
    I can only assume that, right at the time this was going to float, It was discovered by STK.
    If STK moved fast, which it looks like they very much did, they could and did get in before the float and hence the float was pulled.
    At that time the gold price was bouncing around $2000/oz.
    The movement in the gold price since this deal was first initiated has already proven to be a good move for STK, gold price is now 20% higher valued since.
    There a a lot of large mining companies along that geological belt and that belt is very rich.
    If we look at the money in the bank that STK still currently have and the lower drilling costs in that country,
    along with drill targets and the potential 15km strike length- We should see some rapid growth in resource inventories and hence a decent and equal move in our sp.
    Put that together with where you see the gold price at the end of this year as well as all the drilling going on in WA and I think this is a great recipe for growth.
    I did hold ADT back 47c and sold most at $1.50 before it retraced to 70c.
    I missed the opportunity to buy back in and regretted it since- Particularly now with their silver content.
    The drill holes that we have in that Serbian project YET to be followed up are very juicy and suggestive of what we may be able to expect.
    They will drill soon and the first promise is 60,000m
    This acquisition came as a complete surprise to me as I was expecting more land consolidation around the Shoemaker Impact Zone.
    I am certainly not disappointed and look forward to seeing some exploration update in both projects and soon.
    Got lucky yesterday and traded some at profit with the volatility that this ann created but happy to hold here.

Kin regards, Wack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $193.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $488.6K 4.284M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 327387 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ 2096655
Last updated 15.42pm 30/04/2024 ?
STK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.