STK 2.38% 10.3¢ strickland metals limited

CMM ANALYST ESTIMATE.pdfNot certain what you mean by using CMM...

1. 2,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7620
    CMM ANALYST ESTIMATE.pdf

Not certain what you mean by using CMM as "evidence". You did better than me with that one as I sold out in the orphan period. Still back in 2016 CMM was in only a slightly more advanced situation than Rogozna - arguable anyway. Resource was smaller but the factors mentioned in the PDF were more favourable than something in Serbia on the Kosovo border.

============

From your previous post can you show where this statement came from.

So can't really say ADT is similar to Rogozna which the previous owners have sat on for a few years already and just drilling and expanding the resource only (2019). Not me. That ADT got Vares going does not mean Rogozna is going to be the same. Same belt sure.

===============

Do you/anyone know why Eldorado sold to Ibaera? Couldn't find anything on either companies websites. Eldorado reported drilling in 2017 and that is the last date for their holes shown in the ann for this thread.

Eldorado Mining 2017 exploration update extract ONLY.pdf

For Eldorado this was only an exploration project which seldom rated much attention and, perhaps, they decided to let it go for mainly sovereign risk issues rather than the obvious exploration potential - pure speculation.
    From the search for this info a recent news article from a Serbian local source - mostly the same as the ann above but a few other titbits and the standard journalistic take on mining/exploration

=============
    Agree partially with you on Resource is the voting machine. Reserve is the weighing machine.

Partially because Reserve is subject to so many factors that can change with as little as the stroke of a pen. E.G. Cobre Panama and many others, including the reverse where mining is allowed by the same "capricious action".

Certainly ounces in the ground need a lot of work to be translated into cash SOMEHOW. Millrose was a real money earner for STK/Alloy. Near consolidation of the northern Yandal gives them less than 1 Moz in multiple deposits with lots of brownfield and some greenfield potential.
    Both Yandal and Rogozna share a relatively similar situation.
    • resource ounces with potential to grow = many exploration companies.
    • lots of drilling to be done this year which will hopefully be positive for both. If anything I feel more confident that Rogozna will yield more significant results but it needs to relative to the Yandal where the CMM example kicks in for cheaper development in a "safe" jurisdiction.
    • Management "seems" gung ho on both.

====
    Lots of interesting regional geology from my research over the last few days. Only one article directly on Rogozna. Another post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
-0.003(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $172.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.0¢ $152.6K 1.470M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 690374 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 188878 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.8¢ 10.8¢ 10.0¢ 678655
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
STK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.