RNX 5.88% 1.6¢ renegade exploration limited

Great acquisition well done, Very little outlay and very big...

1. 1,604 Posts.
    Great acquisition well done,

Very little outlay and very big potential with millions of surface work already put in.

OVR is now truly a massive turnaround story on so many fronts that is funded and a EV of only 3.5 million dollars POST raise.

The best thing about OVR and what attracted me is you could tell they had the right ground for zinc gold and now cobalt/copper then there was the CEO with a plan and now cash. This is all the ingredients for a large turnaround to occur in the value of the company. Then off course you have the mining sentiment which for the commodities we are in will be strong for at least two years in which we will benefit.

First in best dressed as far as im concerned on getting the OVR because this ship is sailing and i would expect strong news flow i coming weeks.

I also note a specific mention of when the gold drilling stopped and again when results are due. Normally if this didnt have the goods they would not mention this and will mask it with other news but in this case i am expecting the bonanza zone grades which will largely improve our grade and tonnage ready to start a very cheap and profitable mine near term.

Cheers bonkers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $130.9K 7.666M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2287498 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 294117 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.