NRZ 0.00% 0.5¢ neurizer ltd

I find it interesting that idle wanderer has used director...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    I find it interesting that idle wanderer has used director investment in argument both ways. He has said (before moderation for death threats) that JP has director bias for his SMSF being 7th largest holder.. how is that a bias given that a director should always act in the best interest of the company, and shareholders? which is what the board does.

but you also argued that their investment isn’t as significant as claimed, Citing the current value of director holdings. Yet not taking into consideration that they’re in blackout periods for large portions of the year and can generally only purchase after big announcements were made, so when SP is at highs, Eg after PRMS In high 30s. Look at all the SP peaks, they’re the usual times they can freely trade.

On top of that, all performance shares are issued after major milestones are acheived.. when SP is highest from big announcements. So unless you’ve ledgered SP during every instance of share issue and calculated total issue value, you’re figures are not accurately representative of invested value. Not to mention you have no data on any of the directors’ family members’ investments which JP mentioned nearly a dozen. I would say that if you tally up the value of family members investment (which you dont know the SP any of them invested at) and factor that director holdings’ average SP is likely far higher than current SP, I’d say they do in fact have $25 million invested)

True to form you pick a substrata of data and conflate it to your narrative. This is why we say you’re a downramper, you have some interesting information in some of your posts, but often it’s a deluge of irrelevance, or without any other relevant data to give correct context. You’ve decided the company will fail and will find any little thing you think can fit your opinion, none of us know with any certainty the long term success that may or may not be realised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.512M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 770000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.