EPM 0.00% 0.6¢ eclipse metals limited.

Ann: Acquisition of the World's Largest Historical Cryolite Mine, page-108

1. 3,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 878
    If we had the more advanced trading client software we'd know for sure. But there was a disgruntled broker that wanted a placement earlier in the piece ( I think was this an earlier $500K placement when this was going for 0.0055?).
    I don't think it was Morgan Stanley, they look like they did some trades back in mid Dec, thus that rally. Canaccord Genuity (along with 180- Markets) arranged the recent placement for $2M.
    That leaves I think CPS securities (they have their fingers in other Uranium related holdings; GGG / DYL; we probably become a target due to negotiating the Devil's Elbow, with the Northern Land Council/Traditional Owners. (we aren't covered widely by the these brokers, we don't really see our TOP 20 change much at all).
    You'd remember we had a god awful time getting out of the 1 cents, there was someone accumulating at sub 0.8 cents, but capping at the same time (a lot of Chi-X) trades. Whatever they are doing it's below <5% holding (not substantial) so less than the current 88M, and less than 10M because they didn't appear on the 30 June 2020. There was a HSBC Custodian holders - I think that was Robleeway (he mentioned he had 11M, and I think he is based overseas); so probably won't see a HSBC custodian next financials

Basically they aren't building a large stake but enough to previously get some profitable trades (like us recently hitting up 3 cents; that took 13 mins from open - I'm skeptical that event was just twitter-day traders.

You'll notice actually now the CXA parcels aren't actually much on the sell side; its' telling that they are probably in need of buying back in.
    I don't think we are the only company that is being monitored, there appears to be a routine that is being followed (something as tedious keeping the share price below the Moving Average, they are willing to do).

It won't take much for the SP to spike, with news - but it would have to be specific project to excite some existing holders. Some bloke on twitter trumpeting EPM for its "Lithium" potential (battery metals - so it should have been Manganese), but not realizing we are setting on ~2.5M - 6M Ton Quartz. (awaiting JORC conversion).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $6.668K 1.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 660051 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2190087 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.