EPM 0.00% 0.6¢ eclipse metals limited.

~End of Jan - Quarterly ~Early Mar - Interim Financial...

1. 3,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 867

~End of Jan - Quarterly
    ~Early Mar - Interim Financial Report

Looking out for progress on Ngalia Basiin (not subject to wet/dry season); particularly EL24808 "Cusask's Bore" - for Uranium and Vanadium.
    9 or so tenements awaiting for approval also; so yet again Quarterly will probably only show EL32080, and EL24808 is approved; others still in process. (quick google check of the other Exploration Licence numbers, don't yield anything).

Awaiting for new board member (to tie in with greenlandic tenement). I have been scoping out the GGG forum also, they are going through a public consultation process for their Environment Impact Assessment. Always interesting to gauge the public sentiments. We have potential REE (and we have exposure to Uranium in Devil's Elbow (where as GGG from what I read was primarily a Uranium play initially, then flip-flopped to REE)
    Did I mention 19,000m of historic core samples to review? So obviously not expecting our book value to increase in the interim financial report; but come Annual Report 2020 FY; analyst will look over this REE exposure and we will surely get a re-rate and increase in book value multiple.

Mary Valley - I think QLD border restrictions, and quarantine are hampering activity, but from Nov article:
    The next phase of the exploration program will include a bulk sampling of manganese mineralisation from the Central area of old mine workings for beneficiation and metallurgical test works.The Company has planned an extensive evaluation program to assess all historical and recent drill intercepts, geological environment and structure, high-order mineralisation and beneficiation potential in the upcoming weeks together with the bulk sampling program.

We are in wet-season now - so Devil's elbow probably won't have much progress until mid year; here's hoping that they are have comprehensive drilling program then, and solve the exotic weed problem with the tracks. Note spot price https://www.numerco.com/NSet/ is side-wards at the moment. - need the Pope to do up a blase video picking up yellow cake off the ground and throwing it back).

We should have $2M+ in the bank, I think we need to be patient and spend it wisely.
    But Ngalia, and Mary Valley need some advancement - hopefully this quarter!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $270 45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4916075 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3083812 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.