QXR 8.33% 1.3¢ qx resources limited

Not sure what you mean by heavily discounted CR, 1.5 cent...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    Not sure what you mean by heavily discounted CR, 1.5 cent closing price last week before trading halt, 1.2 cent raise seems within spec, the SP was only pushed up recently. The SP went as low as 007 and held within the range 007-1.3 for a good month or so. I must confess I got some shares cheaper then the CR. I believe a project would come to fruition as the company has told us they were actively seeking projects.

You sir missed your opportunity to get in at a discounted price, as you have kept an eye on it. Maybe a little bit too much watching there, have been guilty of it in the past myself. Not fun watching from the sidelines. Very easy to sling mud from the sidelines though I must add.

Now to the acquisition, I believe this project is one which could surprise both us holders and the market, the project is located in central QLD close to rail and main roads. The project has produced gold in the past, I read somewhere that the recovery rates were around 73% from leaching. Little can be published by HIP in regards to previous drillings etc, as new JORC code 2012 comes with some pretty stringent guidelines and the likes. Governance prevents old drill plans to be announced etc.

However some research on the two land grabs has shown some decent light shining, it may be coming off the potential gold In them hills.

Below is a grab straight from Zamia's database.

I believe as stated below that Lucky Break has some considerable potential for discovery, some decent hits and this will fly. 28.4g/t at the northern end of the pit sounds very tasty. Drilling will be interesting to say the least, it seems that Zamia has a good handle on where to target drill holes.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2265/2265519-8db9c8687488df5e0dc230b3fb9f8341.jpg

This grab below is from Belyando Gold project, limited drilling with some hits with the mineralisation being open at depth and across the strike width. Some satellite gold deposits picked up some 200m from the open cut mine. Exciting is an understatement.

Belyando Gold Project

The Belyando gold deposit is located 2.5 km northeast of Zamia’s Anthony molybdenum project, within Zamia’s EPM 15145 Mazeppa Extended. During the period 1989 – 1995, open-cut mining followed by carbon-in-pulp (‘CIP’) extraction and, later heap leaching, produced almost 86,000 oz gold (Mustard R, 1998, Belyando gold deposit; in Geology of Australian and Papua New Guinea Mineral Deposits, Eds D A Berkman and D H Mackensie, pp 707 – 7014).

The Belyando mine

The deposit consists of multiple gold lodes which plunge to the northwest. The deposit was mined to a depth of 50 – 60m. The lodes remain “open” down plunge.

Belyando drill section

In November 2014, Zamia completed the first phase of a drilling program to test the extent of gold mineralisation down-dip of the mined deposit. Two holes (RC14BY004 and RC14BY005) intersected gold-bearing rocks underneath the Belyando pit, including a 70m intersection averaging 0.7 g/t Au. Elevated gold assays of up to 0.5 g/t Au within hole RC14BY007 reveal a previously unknown south-east extension to the Belyando gold system.

Location of RC holes on aerial photo image of the Belyando open-cut mine

Zamia’s exploration targets at Belyando are:

• Extensions of the known gold lodes to the northwest below and down plunge from the open-cut mine;
    • Undiscovered lodes lateral to and along strike from known lodes. Magnetic imagery shows magnetite depletion (alteration) along a northwest-oriented structure;
    • A broad zone of low grade gold (0.8 – 1.0 g/t Au) offering a target for a bulk-mineable gold deposit;
    • Satellite gold deposits (e.g. the Ibis geochemical anomaly, located several hundred metres from the open-cut mine).

I'll leave the below for the Geo's to interpret.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2265/2265546-26c42f7cda5619f996f279358daee0cf.jpg

In summary, I believe this project is a great grab, it's within Australia, it's not in the middle of nowhere. Close to some known deposits, close to mining jurisdictions. The share structure seems very tight on this stock. They've been able to secure capital in the current climate which is not an easy feat IMO.

Zamia escrowing their shares for 12 months is a show of confidence, limited stock was traded today, I topped up on this news.

Technically could test 3.6 cents if it breaks 2.3 tomorrow and holds.

Whats not to like, accumulated low on my gut feel, now sitting on 100% from some of my parcels.

Was valued as a shell, now with some action in the gold space, whilst Gold has entered a multi year bull run IMO, where else would you like your capital parked.

Management should become more active now, they known how to preserve capital thats for sure check the expenditure forecast.

This is yet to show up on peoples radar, news and thew gold hype could take this to test some resistance levels many multiples from todays SP.

GLTAH

DYOR

AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $14.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $10.71K 891.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 679027 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 803602 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 147538
Last updated 13.39pm 03/05/2024 ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.