REC 0.00% 2.4¢ recharge metals limited

Hi, I'm not a REC holder but doing some casual reading while...

1. 4,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2773
    Hi, I'm not a REC holder but doing some casual reading while watching the cricket.

For anyone new to the Quebec exploring game, the devil is in the detail ... "it always looks "easy" hiking until you actually step foot on the ground", says Jody Dahrouge, the local a number of Aussie explorers are working with in Quebec. For the geos to do their initial rock kicking in Quebec they need for the snow to have melted so now is prime time for them. But 12% of the Quebec landmass is covered in water and much of the rest of it in summer is boggy, difficult terrain which makes getting around challenging, either on foot or in wheeled vehicles (notice the chopper in the background of the photo). To look under the water bodies when they are not frozen the rigs can be put onto boats. As it gets colder, and all the lakes freeze up, drilling under them is actually easier as the rigs can be set up right on the ice. It also common for the rigs to be brought in by helicopter, which is expensive and limits the size of the rigs. I think it is Winsome that intends to use tracked vehicles to move the rigs around but more cheaply than relying on helicopters. Cygnus put through an ice road to get rigs onto their property

Of course this is not a problem peculiar to just Recharge, all the lithium explorers in Quebec carry the same burden. The other issue of note is that getting assay results back in Quebec is tedious. Apparently there are close to 500 companies searching for lithium in Canada, mostly in Quebec but in other provinces as well, which means the Canadian assay labs are being swamped (by comparison there are 218 ASX companies included in the gold sub-industry category and only 14 lithium projects in Australia with a lithium resource).

Anyway, Australia is all out so I'll be off. Looks like Recharge is having a red hot crack so good luck to shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.352M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 428428 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 310876 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.