FMR 0.00% 1.6¢ fmr resources limited

Ann: Acquisition of WorkConex Technology Platform, page-15

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    As I understand it NVOI have the same capabilities platform as WCT and the the skilled staff from Career One to do exactly what WCT can do... As I said the previous management were useless at selling their product.... As stated at the AGM the platforms they currently have had the capacity to do what WCO are doing...
    How can you justify paying $300,000 for a company that is operating at a loss and have very low profit margins..... with the customers they have had...our profit is even lower when they pay commission..... The business is nothing more than a boutique recruitment agency...in the Sutherland Shire...
    My biggest concern is the price we are paying for this business that can not turn a profit and has no valuation.... If their platform is so good why can`t they turn it into a profit ... we are retaining the staff who have failed to turn the company into a profit..... Was that not the problem with the original NVO format...
    When you add up the cost to operate this company + pay their debt off and match it with the EPS we have a loss making investment....

The reason I ask the question are we paying too much for this loss making business.... IMO yes based on what I have researched ......
    To pay well over any asset value for a company is very bad business and speculating on its future potential should not increase the value of a business.... The current value of the business in my opinion and from enquiries zero....

Further more my comments are also based on the companies history since in business ... It is the proof to justify my comments... as a S/H I am free to make my feelings felt on such forums.... and ask the questions I do... Not interested in selling as it takes very little for this companies SP to take off to unrealistic levels... Not concerned you know who I am and happy to challenge anyone in court....

I again ask the question, HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY SPENDING $300,000 BUYING A COMPANY THAT HAS NEVER TURNED OVER A PROFIT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.