VUL 7.26% $3.40 vulcan energy resources limited

There are many Li companies doing and testing their Lithium...

1. 10,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1308
    There are many Li companies doing and testing their Lithium extraction techniques this is a good sign, as the money is being put on the table to find a more sustainable Li source.
    2 companies have Novonix testing Li carbonate and LiOH for battery quality from DLE brine sources.
    All the old names are there and some of which are on the VUL team.
    They all know each other. Tesla, Lilac, 3M etc.
    Once the Novonix results are out in 3 to 4 months, which all look promising, from their own assessment, but want validation from a company who is connected with all major batterymakers based in the U.S.
    VUL chose Europe over USA because nobody else was there doing Geothermal extraction.
    The advantages over other companies are the size of the resource, it is in Germany and has full commitment from the EU and German Government.
    I read, the idea of getting Li from the Upper Rhine, initially came from German car companies for all the reasons we know, Zero Carbon Lithium.
    Buying the Geothermal team, could have happened earlier than expected because of financial covid 19 stress.
    A prudent move, to keep the geothermal engineering team together than running around later looking for the same people.
    How many geothermal engineers are there in the world?
    Neither would you employ a team to sit around until late 2022 after the DFS.
    This makes me think VUL are going to proceed with DLE in existing Geothermal plants very soon with the 120 million.
    VUL needed the cash quickly hence no capital raise with shareholders.IMO.
    In reference to shareprice, I don't think in a year this glitch will matter, there is alot of volatilty in this space atm.
    OZ Spod might be in for a rough ride next year as supply moves to carbonate for LFP batteries for the Chinese car market, which is cheaper from brine, and LiOH from DLE from brine starts up in earnest.
    Pricing is still mainly controlled by China for current Li supply.
    Another plus for VUL, not their market.

A2M milk was a marketing exercise in saying that it was better for you or should I say could be better for you.
    There was no science, even if the former CEO worked at the former DSIR. N.Z.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.40
Change
0.230(7.26%)
Mkt cap ! $585.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.47 $3.58 $3.30 $3.037M 882.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2940 $3.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.42 2527 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.40
  Change
0.230 ( 7.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.55 $3.55 $3.30 87330
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.