ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634
    It is kinda politics to only involve institutional placement here. While I can't work out synergistic value in numerical terms from the acquisition, even thought its reported, I'm confident that it might allow them to increase their subscription prices to upcoming and existing customers. The one-off costs is far outweighed by the hidden value which can be unlocked by this acquisition.

The second takeaway form this news is additional capital raised, which seems unnecessary when I look at this through a myopic binocular, but in the past, companies that have done this always find ways to deploy excess raised capital into further value-add acquisitions, subject to debt on their balance-sheet. This makes me think there's further acquisition on the cards and if this is the case then the LTV of a customer will go significantly higher that what it is today. I'll re-run some modelling work on this over coming weeks.

Overall, todays's event give me positive future outlook on already better outlook.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.