SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Acquisition Offers Potential Increase to NAL Resource, page-51

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9560
    Wow, Jourdan Valee project...some excellent grades....and a continuation of our property..
    Very wise move...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4835/4835267-d4da28cedf194fb0bacb14215fa1c7b7.jpg

They will easily achieve 6% SC with our upgraded concentration circuit...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4835/4835252-7495c6b2a46a8d57ac4d96260b7a53a7.jpg

This type of scenario has definitely been investigated and proposed by a few here, namely SB and split.

Additionally, SB has mentioned creating new entities with new JV partners.....and where that could lead...

I cant wait to get the aforementioned boys view on this....I can hear SB studying and going deep....clicking that keyboard as we speak...

Just like during the proliferation of oil, the many became the few...
    And the few were monsters...as we see them today.

We already have the largest lithium resource in North America, and it seems Brett and Co are intent on keeping it that way....

This is why you keep IQ and the Quebec /Canadian governments as a close ally....and share in their vision.....for an independant, battery mineral powerhouse....

I see Desjardins is involved....and absolute Quebec financial heavyweight....
    So, it seems, 'we are in', with the cool kids in Quebec...

So now, its not if or when, but WHO is next on the hitlist...

Possible suspects....take your pick...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4835/4835432-47bdd08d7998f9f30c82e55d198f2ab0.jpg
    Musk Metals anyone???

Shortly, when we start generating revenue, there will be no stopping this juggernaut...

Revenue, acquisition, resource upgrades, refining, further acquisitions, more resource, more refining....you see where this is headed...

However, Something very unusual going on here....something is off.....

Specifically, the use of NAL as they acquirer, not SYAQ.
    I have never seen an announcement like this before....NAL this and NAL that...like its an independant entity...

NAL acquiring 20 claims outright

NAL to acquire 9.99% shareholding in Jourdan for approx. C$1.5M,

Additionally, Why is there not a price sensitive announcement for Piedmont?
    If they are indeed involved and now have 4X more land around NAL by the instant and eventual take over of Jourdan's valee project, and future JV, with future resource and revenue upgrades, they would have to announce it to the market????.....(unless they announce it tomorrow???)

So, on face value SYAQ, (SYA 75/PLL 25) who own 100% of NAL, have entered into this acquisition and JV with Jourdan.

If so, PLL will have to commit proceeds that support this deal.
    So why did this announcement not mention PLL's commitment to the funds required?
    As an example, with the restart of NAL, PLL's financial commitment was mentioned numerous times, by BOTH parties...

Emerging lithium producer Sayona Mining Limited (ASX:SYA; OTCQB:SYAXF) (and PLL)will target an expansion in
    the future mine production capacity of its North American Lithium (NAL) operation in Québec, following a
    strategic acquisition and earn‐in agreement between Sayona Mining(and PLL), NAL and Jourdan Resources
    Inc (TSXV:JOR) over its adjacent Vallée Lithium Project.
    PLL added for effect in brackets, is what I would expect to see.

and

The agreement includes the following key commercial terms:
    Sayona and Jourdan to enter into an earn‐in agreement concerning the formation of a joint venture
    over the Vallée project covering 28 claims, with NAL to spend up to C$10,000,000 in exploration to
    earn up to a 51% interest over a two‐year period. The initial 25% equity will be earned by
    expenditure of C$4M in the first 12 months, with the right to earn a further 25% by spending C$6M
    within 24 months. An additional 1% is subject to Sayona preparing a feasibility study and arranging
    funding for the development of a mine. The earn‐in interest will be held by NAL.
    Sayona and Jourdan to process mineral products produced from the joint venture at NAL’s facilities,
    with the terms and conditions to be negotiated and agreed upon to the reasonable satisfaction of
    both parties.
    Sayona to be the operator of the joint venture.

Shouldn't it say SAYONA QUEBEC? or PLL??

Sayona is referring to NAL as a fully owned subsidiary????

Something is off here......I am reserving my judgement until I can do a deeper dive, or further information unfolds...

Maybe I am jumping at shadows.

Lord knows these last few months have tested my sanity....

It could be nothing, but, it could be the beginning of the decoupling of PLL from NAL.....

Just a mad man's theory.....maybe......we'll see....
    Last edited by GT3loui: 14/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.