ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,082 Posts.
    Motors, 3.5% of the company is not a significant stake given he took out more than this as a salary last year. I am just sceptical when CEO's have very limited downside - as long as the company continues to operate, he can kick back and enjoy the big salary without worrying too much about the SP. I am not saying that this is what he is actually doing - I am just saying it concerned me and was a contributing factor to me exiting my position. I was also at the AGM when he spoke about getting the company ready to pay dividends, but I just think this was a premature statement - can you possibly see Macquarie allowing dividends to be paid whilst they have 70m+ of debt outstanding? When you are in a meeting with the CEO in July 2010 and he is talking up the upside in his NY acreage and the main driver for the share price and then 6 months later is playing it down, you must admit alarm bells start ringing.

Getting broker coverage is extremely important for the share price in a micro-cap like this, particularly if you want to get a share placement away on a Nth American exchange at a price higher than 11c. adw123's comments are relevant here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.