AS1 0.00% 1.0¢ asara resources limited

@Sector Lead. I have been holding this since the "late" Burkina...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    @Sector Lead. I have been holding this since the "late" Burkina Faso days with an entry of around a little less then 1cent. I'm finally back. I know you are a follower of Zinc and good work you've done analysing the various Zinc plays and companies. I don't have much faith in this management to deliver but will hold even against my better judgement and the low odds I put on them making something of this before they burn through their cash. I'm making so much money at the moment that I can afford to hold a few stocks even if my better judgment is telling me to sell. It's the same with KDR. My better judgement has been telling me to sell for a long while but greed has got hold of me on that stock. Greed seems to be winning and working at the moment with KDR......cross fingers it continues.

When you are looking at Zinc have you looked at PEX. They had some very impressive shallow Zn intersections a little while back associated with their copper deposit at Mallee Bull. Drilling "seems" to have stopped on the Zinc there and the resource doesn't look particularly large (so far) but it is high grade and close to the surface. If you are still doing the Zinc research it might pay to include PEX in your line up of companies.

Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.821M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 116157 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 582531 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.