BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Grant 64 is dead right, there is one operating conventional...

1. 30 Posts.
    Grant 64 is dead right, there is one operating conventional uranium mill in the USA, that being EFL's White Messa mill and it was what BLR has proposed as the intended target to process concentrate from HT.

Transporting the concentrate up to Canada is a option, but more expensive

I believe that White Messa is some way from operating at capacity so there should be room for additional tonnes there.

Zubana…..White Messa can't process the HT concentrate because of dirt contamination?……..what do you think the ROM ore they currently process is?. I would think the concentrate from HT would have a whole lot less impurity than the existing ROM ore.

The are two mothballed mills, Shootering Cannon and a mill owned by a RIO subsidiary somewhere up in Wyoming. No doubt Mike wanted to acquire SC to be more the master of his own destiny and not rely on toll milling.

IMO i don't think not getting SC has a huge impact on BLR, if toll milling options were not there then yes. I believe that if BLR can get themselves into a position producing a quality high-grade U concentrate then they will find a place to mill it into yellow cake. Irrelevant if its HT or another project at which AT is being used.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.