BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Ann: Acquisition Update , page-19

1. 13,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi Grant64t,

If I may, and please correct me if I am wrong or if anything has advanced past the reference I cite below.

You state:
    "Two things " and they are Major " is that BLR IMO: will not require as in depth permitting procedures as has PEN, due to the fact that we will not be processing the uranium as would be the case within an In Situ Recovery (ISR)Project or a Conventional Uranium Mill processing plant."

Although it is correct to state BLR will not produce Yellowcake, as that is an offsite activity carried out elsewhere. It is seemingly incorrect to state they aren't processing as it seems they will still require the SML that PEN is about to receive (hopefully soon) "at minimum"(see below).

I found this in particular:

"Ablation, the process has been determined by both the NRC
    and the Colorado Radiation Program Unit of CDPHE to be “source material processing requiring a source material radioactive material license, at a minimum”. Neither agency has specifically identified ablation as “uranium milling” nor has commented on the regulatory status of the solid and liquid waste that is produced. Black Range Minerals considers ablation to be a mining process not requiring radiation control permitting."

Has this been resolved, or is it under review?

As it matters not what BLR consider in regard to permitting. It only matters what the regulators require.

If they do have to follow this process it will be a long while before BLR turns a wheel in production. As you well know from how long PEN has taken, surprising many including me.

Source for your reference:
    http://sdcleanwateralliance.org/UNDERGROUND_BOREHOLE_MINING_AND_IMPACT_ABLATION_101.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.