BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Ann: Acquisition Update , page-25

1. 5,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    In reference to water quality within Hansen

Here's a short extract re water quality, extracted from some Cyprus Mines archives that I have saved over recent years.

Hansen Property - Climate and Physiography

The Hansen Property is located at 8,250 feet elevation in the open, grassy mountain valley of Middle Tallahassee Creek. The southwestern two thirds of the Hansen Property lies primarily in a flat alluvial plain while the northeastern third lies on a small, flat plateau above the alluvial plain. A small portion of the Property also lies on the steep slope between these two physiographic features. The Ore body, is located at modest depth and in sediments saturated with water of such poor chemical quality as to be unsuitable for other uses.

IMO: It is my view that Black Range Minerals already know the condition of water quality within the precinct of the Hansen resource.

Here's another extract

In the 1970s, Cyprus Mines Corp. acquired the Taylor Ranch mineral and water rights. In 1981, after drilling thousands of exploratory wells, Cyprus received permits to mine uranium ore at the Hansen deposit and operate a nearby uranium mill.

Lets also not forget that the Cyprus Hansen Site has already once been granted ALL permits to begin full open cut mining operations. ( BUT I also acknowledge that stricter guidelines are in in force in 2014 than was the case back in the 1980's)

I personally am as confident as one can be that water should not be an issue within permitting, but as is always the case a curve ball out of nowhere can often appear.

Cheers from G64

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.