ACR 0.00% 6.0¢ acrux limited

all good questions. I don't really have many answers as it has...

1. 494 Posts.
    all good questions. I don't really have many answers as it has been some years since i researched this product... it did sound compelling at the time, but didn't live up to the hype in terms of what the brokers were looking for - early market assumption were 30%+ of the market (only achieved 50% of that)

on the contact with others point - i'm no expert but understand that the gels need to go chest? the issue was men put it on before going to bed and this created the problem... the stuff is terribly smelly and sticky (green coloured i think) and application of the gels was not user friendly - saying that the gels are still the majority of the market at this point...

the Axiron application was designed to provide a no-mess solution - it was stronger than the gels and supposedly easier to apply... can't speak from experience, but that is my understanding

As for the research on application - you would need to go back to look this up... it all went through the FDA so they should still have the application information available i assume?
    Last edited by mita: 24/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 73455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.